Monday, March 10, 2008

31 Days to Building a Better Blog: Day 26

Linking with 'competitor's' blogs is today's challenge for the 31 Day Blog Challenge. This is what helps to build the networks that becomes part of your learning and development experience.

I have tried to do this all the time but recently I have noticed that instead of linking out, I have been linking into my blog as an effort to entice people deeper into my blog - this is a strategy that is mentioned on Day 15 of the Challenge. But the bottom line is this blog would not grow (and my learning would be stunted) if I kept it in the dark - linking out to other people is what gives it life, along with the comments that people leave which inspire me to develop my thinking further.

Image: 'A Digiscoped Full Moon'
www.flickr.com/photos/70619288@N00/298926888

No comments: