Thursday, May 27, 2010

Getting away from the Dunedin wind and rain

I have to say that I am very pleased to be leaving the country for a week on Sunday and getting away from the terrible weather we're having at the moment.

I'm off to Brisbane on Sunday for a week because I have been asked to speak at the National Community Care Conference about the eMentoring program I set up for Aged Care Queensland last year. I will also be popping in to see Mary Sidebotham at Griffth University and doing some development work on an online course in their undergraduate midwifery program.

It won't be that warm in Brisbane, but it will be 100% better than it is here......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very glad to hear that you are coming to Brisbane, but very sad that you won't be visiting us at ACU. Fascinated and motivated by your blog site.
Australian Catholic University Bachelor of Midwifery Student, Cindy

Sarah Stewart said...

Hi Cindy, Thanks for your kind comments. Maybe we can organise something next time I'm over :)